Living DNA Ancestry Kit Review
Living DNA Ancestry Kit Review: Living DNA Ancestry Kit Pros & Cons
Living DNA Ancestry Kit (view product ) is a which competes against products like Compared to its peers, Living DNA Ancestry Kit is a mid-range or lower-performing product within its category.
- Raw DNA download: Am I able to download my raw DNA data from each store? Will each service let me download all of the raw DNA data that they gathered?
- Quick results turnaround: How fast will each store give me back my results? How many months will I have to wait to see my results from each service?
- Neanderthal DNA percentage: Will each store tell me my Neanderthal DNA percentage? Will each service tell me my Neanderthal DNA percentage?
- Maternal haplogroups: Will each store tell me information about the maternal haplogroups in my family? Will each service tell me information about the maternal haplogroups in my family?
- Cousin matching: Will each store give me a list of people who I'm related to in their database? Will each service give me a list of people who I'm related to in their database?
- Contact matches: Can I contact possible family members on each store? Can I contact possible family members on each service?
- Ongoing costs: Does each store have any ongoing costs? Does I need to pay a subscription fee to use each service's kits?
- Paternal haplogroups: Will each store tell me information about the paternal haplogroups in my family? Will each service tell me information about the paternal haplogroups in my family?
- No known privacy concerns: How private does each store keep my data? Should I be worried about privacy issues with each service?
- Large database size: How big is each store's database size? Roughly how many people users does each service have?
- Accurate results: How accurate are the ancestry results from each store? How accurate are the ancestry results from each service?
- Specific results: How specific are my each store ancestry results? How specific are my each service ancestry results?
- Blood type: Does each store tell you your blood type? each service tell blood type?
- Ancestry data: Does each store's tests provide ancestry data? each service ancestry data?
- Customer service: How good is each store's customer service? How does each service's customer service rate against its competitors?
Living DNA Ancestry Kit's strengths are:
- Good accurate results details
- Good specific results details
- Good customer support details
- Offerss quick results turnaround details
- Offers maternal haplogroups details
- Offers paternal haplogroups details
Knoji has 18 Living DNA Ancestry Kit reviews and ratings as of January 17, 2021. Knoji editors and the Knoji shopper community have reviewed Living DNA Ancestry Kit and compared it against 0 top brands, reviewing Living DNA Ancestry Kit based on product and store features such as raw DNA download, quick results turnaround and Neanderthal DNA percentage. Knoji reviews and ranks Livingdna.com and other based on how many features each offers and based on a 5-star rating scale. Based on these factors and 18 Living DNA Ancestry Kit reviews, Living DNA Ancestry Kit earns an overall score of 4.6 out of 5.0 points. Living DNA Ancestry Kit offers 0 total features such as quick results turnaround, maternal haplogroups and paternal haplogroups. Living DNA's Ancestry Kit's review score also reflects the fact that it is a lesser known product with lower name recognition among shoppers.